Welcome to adia.works (the “Site”). This page (“Notice”) states the terms and conditions of the Site. Please review this Notice carefully. By accessing, browsing, or using the Site (“Use”), all users and viewers (“You,” “you,” “User,” or “user”) acknowledge acceptance of the terms and conditions listed in this Notice. If you do not accept the terms and conditions listed in this Notice, please do not use the Site. Adia and its subsidiaries reserve the right to update this Notice from time to time in its sole discretion. You should review this Notice periodically for updates and changes.
In connection with your use, you agree NOT to:
- violate any local, state, and federal rules, regulations and statutes, including, but not limited to, U.S. export laws and regulations, anti-discrimination, or equal opportunity employment laws;
- infringe any intellectual property and privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets, of any third party;
- upload, post, transmit, or store any material that:
- is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, or objectionable;
- breaches any of your contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the Site, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting abnormally large load; or
- are not permitted by ADIA, including, but not limited to, any unauthorized advertising materials, unsolicited promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam mail,” “chain letters,” pyramid schemes, franchises, distributorship, club membership, sales arrangement, or otherwise unacceptable materials;
- violate other’s privacy rights or personal rights by abusing the Materials, including, but not limited to, harassing or “stalking” another person, sending unsolicited e-mails, and collecting other’s personal information;
- breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Site;
- use any device, process, or mechanism to monitor, retrieve, search, or access, e.g., spider or robot, the Site or any Material without ADIA’s prior written consent;
- access or attempt to access any account or login of any third party listed on the Site;
- copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, re-sell, publish, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of any Materials, except for materials that have been submitted and owned by you;
- post or submit any inaccurate, false, or incomplete information, such as your resume, biographical data, or employment information;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- forge any header information in any electronic posting or mail; or
- misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity.
In addition to the general responsibilities listed in Section 5, you agree to comply with the following terms. You further agree to:
- use the Site only for lawful purposes in searching for employment opportunities and career information;
- provide and maintain complete, correct, up-to-date, and accurate information on your submitted information;
- post materials for which you have all the necessary rights or licenses;
- use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in managing job opportunities and information offered by or obtained from the Site; and
- bear the risks of any reliance or use of any Materials or any information provided by any third party.
The Site may present you with opportunities to open an account with the Site. It is your sole responsibility to (a) maintain the confidentiality of your account login and password; (b) frequently update and revise your password; and (c) promptly notify ADIA if there is any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security.
You understand and agree that ADIA (a) does not warrant that you will receive any employment or job offers through the Site; (b) shall not be responsible for any employment offers, employment screenings, employment decisions, and actual employment presented by third parties; (c) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by any third parties; (d) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by third parties, including, but not limited to, job openings and employment listings; and (e) is neither your employer nor your agent in any regard. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective employers and any information provided by any third party.
The Site may have links, such as hyperlinks or buttons, directing access to third party’s web sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites may not be controlled or monitored by ADIA. ADIA shall not be responsible for any materials, information, or content posted on the Linked Sites. The inclusion of the Linked Sites on the Site does not imply any relationship or association between ADIA and the owner of the Linked Sites or any endorsement or sponsorship by ADIA of the Linked Sites. ADIA includes the Linked Sites solely for your convenience. You are solely responsible for your access of the Linked Sites. You shall use your own judgement, caution, and common sense in using the Linked Sites.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold ADIA, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, harmless from any claims or demands of any third party, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and legal fees, resulting from or arising out of your Use of the Site, your Submitted Materials, or your violation of any terms and conditions of this Notice.
You acknowledge and accept that: (a) you assume all risks related to or resulting from your usage, viewing, or access of the site. The site is provided on an “as is” and an “as available” basis. (b) Adia expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or warranties arising from course of performance, course of dealing or usage. (c) Adia expressly disclaims all warranties that (i) the site and its materials will be error-free or virus-free; (ii) the site will be uninterrupted and secure; (iii) the site will be uninterrupted and available at all times; (iv) the site will meet your requirements; and (v) the reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, or truthfulness of any submitted materials.
You agree to assume all risks associated with, arising out of, or resulting from your use of the site or any submitted materials, including, but not limited to, the risks of financial loss, physical harm, property damages, dealing with other users of the site, strangers, minors, or foreign nationals, and persons acting under false pretense. You further agree to release Adia, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from all claims, demands, damages (direct, indirect, and consequential) of any kind or nature, known or unknown, associated with, arising out of, or resulting from your usage of the site, your submitted materials, any transactions related to or resulting from your use of the site. If you are a california resident, you waive california civil code â§1542, which says: “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” you further understand and agree that in no event Adia, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and suppliers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special damages, or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, revenue, data, or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract, tort, or breach or failure of warranty, even if Adia has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion of certain warranties, the limitation of liability, or the disclaimer of certain damages, Adia’s aggregate liability for any damages shall not exceed $10.
ADIA has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any services of the Site and remove any Materials from the Site. ADIA may also terminate your access to any part or all of the services provided by ADIA on the Site at any time, with or without cause or notice, for any reasons. If you want to terminate your account, you may only cease your Use of the Site. ADIA shall not be responsible for maintaining or returning your Submitted Materials, your account, or your logon and password. You should always maintain a copy of your Submitted Materials.
You agree that there is no employment, partnership, agency, or joint venture relationship between you and ADIA arising out of or resulting from your Use of the Site. This Notice constitutes the entire agreement between you and ADIA governing your Use of the Site and is additional to any binding agreement between you and ADIA. This Notice is governed by the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. ADIA does not warrant that this Site will be lawful outside the United States. If you view, access, submit, or download materials to and from the Site outside the United States, you will be solely responsible for all your actions and assume all risks. You may not use or export any Materials or make any copy or adaptation in violation of any application laws, rules, or regulations, including, but not limited to, U.S. export laws and regulations. The failure or delay by either party to enforce the terms of this Notice shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term. Sections 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, and 15 shall survive any termination of this Notice for any reasons.