General Labor Gigs in Los Angeles
Hospitality Gigs in Los Angeles
Join Adia Today and Gain Access to Unlimited Gigs in Los Angeles
Adia is an online staffing platform that connects job seekers with open Los Angeles labor gigs. Through the Adia mobile app, workers can quickly find employment opportunities and labor gigs in Los Angeles, California. Our Adia online platform system makes the process of joining quick and straightforward, so you can begin looking for Los Angeles labor gigs, chatting with employers, and finding employment opportunities fit for your qualifications.
Why Work with Adia?
Working with Adia’s staffing platform provides many benefits to job seekers who wish to locate labor gigs in Los Angeles, California. The Adia mobile app lets workers find local Los Angeles labor gigs aligned with their particular skills, experience, preferences, and qualifications. Adia also has hourly labor gigs near Los Angeles, CA, including labor gigs and work opportunities that are full-time and part-time and for both permanent and temporary employment so that you can find a flexible position that fits with your schedule. And once you have been hired in your new position, you can feel comfortable starting right away.
Adia’s system will handle the contract and onboarding processes for each of your Los Angeles labor gigs, so you don’t have to. Instead, your employers can pay you directly through the platform, so after you’re done working at your labor gigs, you can sit back, relax, and watch the money roll in.
General Labor Gig Responsibilities and Duties
Featured Job: Construction Laborer
We are currently offering Los Angeles labor gigs to construction workers with a passion for creating and working with their hands. General construction worker labor gigs require workers to perform various tasks and duties to prepare the worksites for construction. In addition, labor workers will work together as part of our team and follow proper safety protocols as they support the construction process. These Los Angeles labor gigs are full-time or part-time opportunities for qualified workers in the Koreatown area.
- Breaking down or creating temporary structures for the construction site
- Cleaning the construction site of all hazardous materials and debris, and disposing of them properly
- Working with concrete
- Creating and digging trenches and backfill holes within the construction site
- Performing additional multi-step duties as directed by construction project supervisors, site supervisors, and project managers.
- Taking accurate measurements of structures and materials within the worksite
- Receiving and inspecting shipments for accuracy
- Practicing safe lifting techniques when moving materials and equipment
- Utilizing a variety of handheld tools and power tools, such as saws, shovels, hammers, drills, and wrenches, to maintain structures within the construction site
- Loading, unloading, and moving materials and supplies from vehicles, including both heavy and lightweight equipment.
- Performing daily inspections of vehicles, equipment, and structures within the worksite
- Working to ensure material organization on various construction site projects
- Working on construction projects, usually working in utility capacity, by transferring from one task to another where demands require
- Ensuring a safe work environment in compliance with OSHA, State regulations, and all safety policies and procedures.
- Reporting any problems and/or safety hazards to your foreman or, in their absence, the crew lead or Superintendent or Safety Officer.
- Qualified applicants must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Over one year of previous construction-related work experience (experience on a commercial construction site preferred).
- Qualified applicants must have a valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation to and from the construction site.
- Good interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- Able to follow orders with minimal supervision
- Experience in electricity or carpentry preferred
- Must be able to lift, carry, pull or push objects weighing 50-85 lbs
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team, to complete daily activities according to the work schedule
- Must have basic math skills, attention to detail, and the ability to take accurate measurements.
- Workers can learn specialized responsibilities quickly, and some may involve on-the-job training, which we will provide.
- Some duties and responsibilities may involve additional screenings and background tests.
- Verifiable work history should confirm your qualifications and experience.
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Workers must possess good time management skills and be able to multi-task and prioritize their duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time, reach for, handle or manipulate items for work tasks.